Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Calling out all of Gate City (student body & all), LPD and Region D........

  1. #41
    Inactive Member bludvl's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I agree with HiltonsBGVA

    I want to thank Lpd60shooper for the great post. I am on the front row of every bball game that GC plays. I hope everyone does come out and raise the roof off that place. One thing, try to wear GC blue if you come. The student section is trying to have a blue-out!! You better get their early though.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member tannercolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I agree with HiltonsBGVA

    I am already pumped I mean i'm shaking it's gonna get crazy

  3. #43
    Inactive Member gcBEballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2007
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I agree with HiltonsBGVA

    QUESTI0N!-- okay so what time does the tailgate party start? (if any of you even know what im talking about..) haha* If someone could let me know; that'd be grrrrreat! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Thanks!
    "we PRE-GAME harder than you PARTY.."

    "Jamie Hackney is Chuck Norris' 0NLY fear!"

  4. #44
    Inactive Member bludvl's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I agree with HiltonsBGVA

    tailgating will begin around 10:30 or so..

  5. #45
    Inactive Member gcBEballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2007
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I agree with HiltonsBGVA

    Thank you! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    "we PRE-GAME harder than you PARTY.."

    "Jamie Hackney is Chuck Norris' 0NLY fear!"

  6. #46
    Inactive Member LPD60sHooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    No thanks required BluDvl.......

    I am nothing but a proud supporter of the Blue Devil and Region D athletic teams where and when it concerns the great kids that we have in this part of the state.
    I'm pretty sure that I've seen you there at games if you sit on the front row and I know that if it is anything, the Blue Devil student body knows how to party.
    I cant wait to see that student body in action on Saturday.
    I'm like the other poster on here. I'm bouncin off the walls and got chillbumps runnin down my spine ready to see our Lady Blue Devils and our Blue Devils take the floor against Region C.
    If you guys are gonna party some before the game, let me know or send me a private message.. I'll get down there and party on with you.

    ROCK ON BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member LPD60sHooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No thanks required BluDvl.......

    This will be GC Student Section tomorrow at Virginia High:

    GCHSBlueDevil or BluDvl check out my attachment... it is dedicated to you guys.


  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No thanks required BluDvl.......

    [ QUOTE ]
    This will be GC Student Section tomorrow at Virginia High:

    [/ QUOTE ]

    NOW you're talkin'!

    ROCK THE HOUSE!
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  9. #49
    Inactive Member LPD60sHooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If the student section needs any ideas, here you go. A link to Craziness...

    http://www.truthaboutduke.com/photo_realstu.php

    http://www.duke.edu/~jlc22/duke_kville.html - We've all heard about Krzyzewskiville... how about Vermillionville?

    http://sports.webshots.com/album/547800800lQzIdM

    http://sports.webshots.com/album/548600442nwLYpg

    http://espn.go.com/page2/s/cameron/hits.html - ESPN Top 10 List of Cameron Crazies chants.

    http://www.truthaboutduke.com/encyc.php?encycid=44 - More info on the Duke chants

    BluDvl.....student body section needs to make a huge cheer sheet to hand out to all the Crazies at Virginia High on Saturday.... party hard BLUE DEVILS!!!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member PVVikings2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2006
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sweet stuff LPD60sHooper hope I get to catch you online sometime

    Tailgating at 10:30am, whats for breakfast, lunch or brunch? hahaha I definitely want to join in.

    Dang it, I cant ever catch this guy online. You know how it is though in Tornado Alley. Nothing like an Economics class at 2pm on a Friday afternoon. Thank God Spring Break is right around the corner. I am all hyped up for this game tomorrow. I have heard that the Gate City student body is coming out in droves and I am definitely going to be right in the middle of all of those BlueBloods. Time to go do laundry, go to Walmart and grab all the blue face paint and body paint they have and go to Virginia High looking like a madman!!!!
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •